The 2020 Summit agenda will:
- Include sessions on key regulatory and legislative issues impacting the industry’s ability for growth.
- Highlight the excellent performance record of NAWC member companies, including case studies showcasing how partnering with an NAWC member company can turn around struggling distressed utilities.
- Offer a forum to hear the perspective of regulators, legislators, and consumer advocates on effective regulatory practices.
- Recognize this year’s industry-changing ideas with the announcement of NAWC’s Management Innovation Awards.
- Celebrate the exceptional individuals who work in our industry through NAWC’s Living Water Awards.
- Offer fresh perspectives from an impressive line-up of speakers from the world of water and beyond.
- Provide exceptional opportunities for networking with senior industry executives from NAWC member companies.
The NAWC Water Summit will provide unmatched educational and relationship-building opportunities. Additional details and registration information to come soon.