THE 2020 NAWC WATER SUMMIT IS NOW 100% VIRTUAL!
In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic, we are bringing the 2020 NAWC Water Summit to you!
Please “save-the-date” of October 20 for a completely virtual experience with your NAWC community. We are working hard on the details and look forward to sharing more with you when online registration opens in August.
We know the Living Water awards ceremony will take place virtually and we encourage you to submit your applications to on the Living Water page within the NAWC website.
We know you have questions, and we are working on the answers. More meeting details are coming soon. We hope you can join us in our virtual adventure this October!
The 2020 Summit agenda will:
- Include sessions on key regulatory and legislative issues impacting the industry’s ability for growth.
- Highlight the excellent performance record of NAWC member companies, including case studies showcasing how partnering with an NAWC member company can turn around struggling distressed utilities.
- Offer a forum to hear the perspective of regulators, legislators, and consumer advocates on effective regulatory practices.
- Recognize this year’s industry-changing ideas with the announcement of NAWC’s Management Innovation Awards.
- Celebrate the exceptional individuals who work in our industry through NAWC’s Living Water Awards.
- Offer fresh perspectives from an impressive line-up of speakers from the world of water and beyond.
- Provide exceptional opportunities for networking with senior industry executives from NAWC member companies.
The NAWC Water Summit will provide unmatched educational and relationship-building opportunities. Additional details and registration information to come soon.