The National Association of Water Companies invites nominations for our Positive Wave Award. We seek nominees who have gone “above and beyond” their normal roles and have made a difference to their company, their colleagues, their community or the environment.
Those selected for the Positive Wave Award will automatically be placed into consideration for the annual Living Water Award given out in conjunction with the annual NAWC Water Summit.
Criteria: We are looking for a broad array of employees to feature including candidates representing:
- A broad spectrum of companies
- Differing geography
- Wide range of positions with varying levels of authority
- Nominations may come from member company employees as well as anyone outside of member companies including vendors, industry peers, etc.
What does it mean to go above and beyond?
As water industry professionals, our main priority is to ensure we deliver safe, reliable water to our customers. How can someone go above and beyond their duties that fulfill that goal?
Examples could include:
- Volunteer work
- Innovative solutions to customer or team challenges
- Exceptional customer service
- Inspiring leadership – leading by example
- Successful crisis management
- Embodying a “team player” attitude
- Assisted with COVID-19 relief efforts
- Drives sustainability efforts (outside of direct role)
Submit a Nomination for the NAWC Positive Wave Award Now!
Please note that all fields are required.